Merry xmas

Greg

Dec 23, 2012
Merry Xmas everyone. I hope you have a happy and peaceful day with your family and friends. :)

Greg

Dec 23, 2012
Thanks Penny we had a great day. Just now relaxing with a glass of wine after everyone has gone. It was a 35c day so we had all airconditioners operational. I hope you all have a nice Xmas day in the UK. :)

Penny

Oct 13, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
Thanks Penny we had a great day. Just now relaxing with a glass of wine after everyone has gone. It was a 35c day so we had all airconditioners operational. I hope you all have a nice Xmas day in the UK. :)
We had a lovely family day Greg, much better than we'd anticipated what with it being our first Christmas without Mum. It was quite a damp day here but very mild.

I was back at work on Boxing Day; very busy and people still spending money- how???? A day off today and then back at work but I've managed to get New Year's Day off. We're now looking forward to our trip to Cornwall at the weekend, there are daffodils out in Lamorna already.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year

Gilly

Feb 3, 2013
Alnwick, Northumberland
Merry Christmas Greg :) It was around 9c here in Northumberland which was still a lot warmer than it should be at this time of year!

Lovely quiet day - beach walk in the morning then afternoon and relaxing evening with my nose in a book :D I was working 6am - 10.30am on Boxing Day and that flew by. Now off until Wednesday morning.

Linda

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2012
Scotland
minack.info
we had a very quiet one... I got the tree up! Although I was not in the right frame of mind for Christmas and certainly not cooking our dinner it still turned out very well..she says herself! Cats had chicken at lunchtime they were very excited over that!
We still ahve loads of turkey and guess what we just had turkey curry! Tomorrow will be Chinese turkey .... :)

Greg

Dec 23, 2012
Gilly that's great you are close to the beach and can go for walks along it. Have a good time in Cornwall Penny. Nice that the daffodils are popping up.:)