1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Minack cliff

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Penny, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Penny

Penny Well-Known Member

Cheryl took this video clip in November 2012 while they were exploring the old Minack cliff meadows. It's very wet underfoot down there and full of rushes which are so tall they are over your head. The meadows are hard to make out because there's also a tangle of brambles and ivy. There's also a small copse of trees which have been bent forward by about 90 degrees by the wind.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
  2. GillB

GillB Well-Known Member

Lovely video thank you - very atmospheric :)

3. Penny

Penny Well-Known Member

That was such a lovely day, you wouldn't have believed it was November.

4. Pontin3

Pontin3 New Member

Cannot access at all, wonder if it is my PC or a common problem. Disappointed.

5. Linda

Linda Administrator Staff Member

HI, Unfortunately it takes a while to download in this format which is why we set up a different method for uploading videos....however, if you wait ..quite a while it should download eventually...sorry...this is an old post and things have moved on since the date of this post...

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

Hi Pontins3 I took the video you mentioned and will have a look to see if I still have it for you maybe could get it put on a disk and send it to you